Home | Quick Meals | Etsy Store | Tutorials | Facebook |

Friday, June 15, 2012

Better than Walmart Broccoli Cheese Pasta Salad

I love love love Walmarts broccoli and cheese pasta salad but... I cant find myself spending $4 and something a pound! So I have been trying to get it right. Finally I came up with something very similar.

You will need:
1 box of rotini noodles
Dry coleslaw mix (follow package instructions) OR a jar of coleslaw mix
Ground mustard to taste
1 medium broccoli crown cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 of an onion chopped (optional)
1 cup cheese (I use sharp cheddar)


Boil noodles according I package
Chop broccoli and onion
Prepare coleslaw mix in a large bowl Strain noodles and rinse with cold water then place into bowl and add broccoli, onion, ground mustard and cheese
Stir and refrigerate 15-20 minutes
Enjoy!

Sorry I did not have time to make fancy pictures. These were just off m phone.



1 comment: