Home | Quick Meals | Etsy Store | Tutorials | Facebook |

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Teaching children numbers 1-100



It has been on my mind for a couple of weeks on how I want to start teaching my daughter who is 4 her numbers. She knows up to 20 and I wanted to take it further so she would be ready for kindergarten.


Here is what I am doing!

First I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a 36"x 48" project board. (remember them from school? They fold up into 3 parts.)

Then I printed out THESE cards!
I then cut them out and glued them to the center. yep 1-100!
I am going to print out some basic numbers for each side panel where I will put addition on  other. But that comes later. Check back and I will but a picture up.

Below is a link to a great song to help your child to learn them.

 Big Numbers Song


No comments:

Post a Comment