Home | Quick Meals | Etsy Store | Tutorials | Facebook |

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Bundt Banana Bread

So, we recently moved to a little slice of heaven in the middle of nowhere and we are so happy. I am all about change and how we all need it at times. The last year has been a very crazy one, but I have really come to see what God has done for us. I also just realized how long its been since I have last made a post and how I really want to start them up again. This time bigger and better. 

Now, I could keep rambling or I could share my newest recipe with you. Promise to catch up on the land and its beauty later!

Here is the recipe:

Bundt Banana Bread

2 cups of flour
 1 cup of oats 
 1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 unsalted butter room temperature
 2 teaspoons of baking soda 
 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
 1/2  teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cup buttermilk*** 
       3 bananas 

**(make your own or use 1 cup heavy cream and 1/2 cup water)

Mix first four ingredients until butter is well distributed.
Add rest of ingredients in mixer until just evenly mixed. Do not over do it.

Place in bundt pan and bake 350 for 40-50 minutes.

I always scrape my pan edges with a spatula when it has cooled then I will flip over onto a plate and slice. 

Blessings
JLM



No comments:

Post a Comment