Home | Quick Meals | Etsy Store | Tutorials | Facebook |

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Re-Fashion those jeans into shorts!

These can be made in any size. I made these for my daughter because the sparkle thread made her knees itchy.

 First, find a pair of old or new jeans. 
Cut them 1-2 inches longer then what what you would want them.


Roll them up twice. I rolled the fronts, pinned and then the backs of the pants.  Make sure they are even enough.

Pin them or in my case use a kid friendly way with clothes pins!
Last step is to sew on the insides and outsides of the legs. Along side the stitching that is already there. Not around the whole leg.  Iron and you are done! Contact me if you  have any questions!



Do you have something that you would like to find a new use for? Email me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment